Team Tournament with the Swiss racing system
- The Sonnborn - Berger system (scores of opponents depending on the result).
- The Bocholts system (sum of opponents).
- The initial ranking will be in alphabetical order.
- The races will be conducted with electronic timers. Thinking time is set 10' for each player for the entire batch, with the addition of one second per move.
- It is clarified that races are subject to Rapid 30’ rules.
- Especially for the irregular move, the player's zeroing is done with the second irregular movement he/she makes.